King’s Road Park, London – Developed by Award Winning St. William | Berkeley Group
Now Open to Investors!
An exclusive collection of apartments in Fulham SW6. Beautifully designed interior. Just minutes away from major transport links including River Bus. Close to top-notch universities. World class facilities. 10-year warranty. Perfect buy-to-let investment.
LAUNCHING SOON - enquire now for further information
WELCOME TO KING’S ROAD PARK
Situated just 60 metres from The King’s Road and close to the River Thames, King’s Road Park is in one of London’s most desirable locations.
King’s Road Park is a stylish collection of suites, 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments and penthouses set within six acres of beautiful landscaping including a public park, square and residents’ garden.
King’s Road Park is part of the Fulham Riverside Regeneration Area. This will provide over 1,800 homes and will see the restoration of three buildings set within the park and a new public square. 100,000 sq ft of commercial space will provide a choice of restaurants, bars and offices.
Fulham, SW6 (Zone 2)
Residents of King’s Road Park are spoilt for choice, with all that the local area has to offer – independent and chain delicatessens, brasseries, pubs, stylish restaurants to suit all tastes and fashionable boutiques. Additionally Fulham benefits from numerous green and open spaces, a rarity this close to Central London.
These exciting new homes are served by excellent transport connections, with Fulham Broadway station located a short walk away, offering direct services into London. There are also convenient connections to London Heathrow airport.
|Studio||From 411 sqft||From GBP 655,000|
|1-Bedroom||From 556 sqft||From GBP 835,000|
|2-Bedroom||From 757 sqft||
From GBP 1,192,500
|3-Bedroom||From 1,133 sqft||From GBP 1,965,000|
The world-class residents’ facilities include:
1. Steam Room & Sauna
2. 25m Swimming Pool
3. Vitality Pool
4. Changing Rooms
5. Fitness Studios
6. Treatment Rooms
8. Spa Reception
10. Games Room
11. Informal Meeting Room
12. Dining Room
13. Virtual Golf
14. Two Cinemas
17. Resident's Lounge
18. 24-Hour Concierge
19. Private Meeting Rooms
WHY BUY AT KING’S ROAD PARK?
• Located just 60 metres from King’s Road
• In Zone 2 with Fulham Broadway (Underground) and Imperial Wharf (Overground) stations, both less than 0.5 miles away
• Prime opportunity to live in one of the most sought after established neighbourhoods in London. King’s Road Park is part of the Fulham Riverside Regeneration Area and will provide over 1,800 homes
• Set within six acres of beautiful landscaping including a public park, square and residents’ garden, by landscape architects Gillespies
• Close to the best of London’s culture, entertainment, designer shopping and fine dining on your doorstep
• Outstanding schools within walking distance and easy access to world-renowned universities
• Masterplan designed by APT with The Wren, The Windsor, The Beaumont and world-class residents’ facilities designed by EPR architects
Prices start from: £655,000
Tenure: 999-year Leasehold
Developer: St William
Planning Permission No: 2018/02100/COMB
Estimated completion from July 2022 onward
Only minutes away from London’s premiere business, educational, and entertainment destinations, King’s Road Park could easily command high rental income due to soaring demand and short supply.
Do contact us so that we can give you more information about this superb opportunity.
Don’t miss out – sign up now!