• Portugal housing market update – Filippo Simonato, JLL
• Algarve (South of Portugal) as your top investment destination - Pedro Quintanilha, JLL
• The Monte Rei project – Declan McNaughton
• Updates on Lisbon and the Patio Tijolo 350 GV development - Pedro Barreto, JLL
• Golden Visa - gateway to the EU - João Cunha Vaz, Edge International Lawyers
Portugal is Western Europe’s most dynamic property market thanks to the tax incentives for foreign buyers and the golden visa program which offers residence permits through property investments.
Join our webinar on the 16th of May 2020 where we will be presenting a market update on Portugal, showcasing new projects from Algarve and Lisbon as well as providing legal insights on the Golden Visa Program.
Portugal’s golden visa program is much more than residency.
Those who hold a Portuguese golden visa are entitled to:
• Live and work in Portugal, provided they reside in Portugal for a minimum of seven days in the first year of residence and 14 days in each subsequent year.
• Visa-free entry to Schengen area countries.
• Immediate family members may also get Portuguese residency.
• Access Portuguese healthcare and education.
• Freely invest in Portuguese property.
• An additional tax benefit to the Portuguese investor visa is that holders will not have to pay tax on worldwide income if they live in Portugal for less than 183 days per Portuguese tax year.
Online. Details to be provided upon registration