It is now more than three and half years since the EU Referendum and we are still living in a period of uncertainty. In fact, uncertainty has now become the new certainty.
The greater certainty for the UK economy following the Conservatives’ resounding General Election win should lead to notable increases in house prices, transactions and housing starts across all regions of the UK.
JLL’s Residential Forecasts will help you through this period of constant change offering valuable insight on:
- Brexit, domestic politics and the UK’s future economic performance
- House price growth, housebuilding and housing transactions
- Where developers and investors should focus their capital
- Policy shifts affecting First Time Buyers through to Seniors
- Changing housing preferences and the role of BTR/Multifamily
- How technology will change UK Living
- Climate crisis and its impact on UK Living